We help companies of all sizes operating in different fields to develop and secure their operational practises and processes. We also help companies to comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our professionals’ long experience and up-to-date knowledge of cyber security ensure trustworthy, high-quality service.
- Why should data be protected?
- What is the relevant data?
- What kind of threats might be directed at data?
- What does sufficient risk management include?
- Classifying data.
- Securing relevant data
We also support you in the application of any standards. Our information security consultants have long and regularly updated experience with, for example, the following reference frameworks: ISO 27001/2, VAHTI, KATAKRI and COBIT5. We can apply these frameworks in the way that provides the most benefit to your organization.
Even a light focus on data security in the early stages of a development project can provide significant benefits. Information security consultancy covers the essential processes that can improve data protection during development:
- Threat modelling – identifying threats directed at the system and preventing the emergence of vulnerabilities that expose the system to them
- Review of implementation plan and recommendations for corrective action
- Code review of areas that are critical for information security
- Information security auditing / vulnerability testing of a finished system
- Evaluation of changes and maintenance of information security level
Our experienced information security experts are ready to step in if it’s not worthwhile or affordable to maintain your own security expert. Outsourced experts allow you to get up-to-date expertise without a major investment.
Let’s look into your needs together and design the most suitable service package for your organization. You can call us, send us an email or fill in the contact form on this website.