A technical review ensures that the main or critical parts or components of the system have been implemented in a secure manner.
Technical review can be carried out, for example, for the following entities:
- Service configuration review
- Service hardening review
- API management configuration review
- Pseudonymization solution review
- Data encryption implementation review
- User management configuration review
The entity to be reviewed in the project is always agreed according to the customer’s needs. If necessary, the review can be supplemented with technical security testing.